Welcome to the Postgraduate Medical Education Office of the Medicine Faculty. We offer 20 Specialty, 8 Subspecialty, 5 fellowship training programs. The duration of training of the specialty programs varies from 3 years to 5 years. There are currently approximately 560 trainees’ residents, 24 residents of subspecialty and 11 fellows. The information contained in this section will help applicants to get familiar with the process of specialty and subspecialty training at Medicine faulty of TUOMS and in our hospital network, as well the objectives of training, the standards of behavior in the learning setting, the postgraduate evaluation and promotion system.
The Deputy Dean and the Office of Postgraduate Medicine Education are responsible for:
· Overseeing the administration of all Residency Training Programs at the affiliated hospital of Tabriz university of medical Sciences
· Liaising with other internal departments and external organizations regarding Postgraduate Medical Education.
· Supervising all Residency Training Programs to ensure they meet the standards of the Ministry of health, treatment and medical education of country
· Promoting and managing cross-disciplinary themes and workshops, and fostering collaboration among Residency Training Programs.
· Contributing the academic base of Postgraduate Medical Education.