The Department of Biochemistry and Clinical Laboratories has been working since the establishment of Faculty of Medicine, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences in 1947, with the name of the Division of Chemistry-Biology. In 1969 the Department of Biochemistry and Clinical Laboratories was established separately due the growing need of clinical biochemistry education in Medicine.
Head of Department: Dr. Naser Samadi
Location: Third Floor, North Side of the Faculty of Medicine Building
Tel: +98 411 336 46 66
Fax: +98 411 336 46 66